|We write articles on a number of topics related to diabetes including nutrition, exercise, complications, medications, and new treatments & treatment methods.
|Write for us!
If you are a practicing diabetes educator (Registered Nurse, Registered
Dietitian, Pharmacist, Certified Diabetes Educator, or Medical Doctor) and interested
in contributing an article follow the steps below:
- The article should deal with your hands on knowledge and experience related to
diabetes treatment, care, prevention, etc.
- E-mail a proposed topic and a 50 word summary to editor@DiabetesPlanner.com
- The summary is reviewed and you will be informed of its acceptance.
- Once accepted, submit a 500-1,000 word article.
- Please include the correct spelling of name, credentials, and brief employment details.